instant human

just add coffee...

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Just because...

To celebrate my 1st hungover from Jho's 21st B'Day, I decided to upload more, because even tho 'm tired from a whole day outing and work afterwards, I can't sleep...


Sketches done to get my gear works, and to avoid getting rusty.
Oniwabanshuu Hannya from Rurouni Kenshin/Samurai X.
Sorry for the bad cleanup since I scanned them long while after I drew, pencils got smudged.


Another drawing of Hannya's mask, gonna CG this. Wish me luck.

The bad thing is, I feel really sick now. Still, expect more things to come. I'm pushing myself to improve. Do not hesitate to give me a kick or slap when you know 'm slacking. I'll make sure to return the favor
>:]

PS: Erika, I updated mine, your turn now!!!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 7:29 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    OMG theres stuff here... haha just happen to be clicking names, nice stuff, keep it up

     
  • At 12:12 AM , Blogger Lettie Lo said...

    hhaha!! awesome u updated ur blog!!! LOl and u got drunk?? haha congrats :)

     
  • At 1:51 AM , Blogger irene said...

    Hieng: Yep2x, will do...-___-

    Lettie: Yea, about time huh? ^^;;;
    My 1st hungover haha

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home